Certainly Celery

Voting

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm off to Virginia tomorrow!

It's spring break! And it's still snowing! There are five of us going to Revolutionary, Civil War sights. I've never been sight seeing in the south. I need to brush up on my "Honey", "Darlin",
Ya All and All Ya All language skill.... We're planning on Virginia Beach, as well! I should be back Sunday....see Ya All when I get home.

2 comments:

Eight Is Great! said...

3 blog entries in a row! Awesome- Have a great trip. Be safe. Call us. And last but not least take lots of pictures for your blog.

Julie said...

I hope you have a great time on your spring break vacation!!! I am so sorry I haven't called you back since you called to congratulate us on the pregnancy!! The toilet has become my new best friend in all this....I will call soon...thanks again for thinking about me!!