Certainly Celery

Voting

Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas!




The holidays are upon me..... I am trying to get everything done. I think I've got all of my Christmas shopping done...and now I'll make or buy a few treats! Last night I went to the Conference Center and saw the Christmas Presentation. It was beautiful, entertaining, and inspiring. There was hub hub and as the Prophet entered the room all twenty one thousand of us stood quietly and respectfully. He sat down with his wife Francis and the hub hub began again. Here's a photo. There were singers, dancers, soloists, orchorister, bell ringers and twenty one thousand other people there. It was very much enjoyed by everyone. I went with three other neighbors.


Last Sunday evening Emerie and Ethan were in a choir performance at the American Fork Tabernacle. It also was amazing. Heather & Ken and family and Shawn & Tonna and family went along too. It was very much enjoyed. It's the picture on the right. I realize that Connor, Ben and Nathan had a hard time sitting, but they were true cousins to watch the performance.
Life is truly Merry!

No comments: