Certainly Celery

Voting

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm Back.....

New Baby Sister.....Natalie needed to inspect and see if ALL the parts were in the right places. They were both excited about their new sister. It took a while to learn what her name was....but oh well. In fact I think when they brought her home was when they introduced Nicole to us. It was a great visit, and I'm so glad I got to be there, but it only reminded me that Children need to be born to YOUNGER parents. I saw in the newspaper the other day that a woman of 56 delivered triplets......what was she thinking.....???
Anyway, I'm home and working hard to get caught back up at work and at home. I only thought I cleaned before I left to go to Michigan. Now that we've celebrated, Tonna, Nicole, Shawn, Andrew and almost Brooklon's birthday.......It's Holiday time. Well Summer's birthday is before Christmas....but that's only a week before Chistmas.....then right after is Russell, Ken, Christian, Noelle etc...... I'm glad I got to go....but I'm glad to be back home......






2 comments:

Summer said...

I'm glad you came and could be a part of Nicole's first week of life.

Julie said...

sounds like you had a great trip..It is great you were able to be there for that!