Certainly Celery

Voting

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Blessings

Kaitlin got her Patriarchal Blessing this past week and it's been a real blessing in her life and struggles. It gave me pause to take the time to read mine. I was married at the time and blessings were specific to that situation.....so I wondered.... Also the fellow that gave me my blessing ---at the time my blessing was given--- was having some of life's problems that soon after my blessing caused him to loose his priesthood for a while. So I wondered...... I wrestled with this through out the night, until I woke up and realized, that my blessing was still valid..... I do have the priesthood in my home--- I have son's, son's in laws, and home teachers that are very faithful and are in my heart and home always. My situation has certainly changed, but the blessing has remained constant. The gifts promised, have been given. I encourage anyone reading this blog to take a moment and read their blessing, are you living up to your potential? I'm working hard to be worthy of my gifts and realize how blessed I am to constantly have the priesthood power within my home and heart!

No comments: